Equipment Service & Repair
As a Certified Repair Center, our service technicians are trained to properly diagnose, service, and install any of the products we sell.
Not only did we get our start as a service & repair business for wheelchairs and scooters, but it’s something we’ve built our reputation on. In fact, Keystone Mobility is the only mobility provider in Central PA that did not begin as a retail business. We think it’s an important point that demonstrates our core commitment to our clients – that we are, and always have been, here to serve rather than to simply sell.
Regardless of where you purchased your equipment, we welcome the opportunity to serve you. We understand that you rely on your mobility equipment, and we understand how difficult life can be when that equipment isn’t working properly.
We’re here to get you moving again with courteous, factory-trained technicians and fast, efficient service. We’ll get your scooter, wheelchair, or other mobility/assistive device up and running, even if it’s after office hours. That’s right, Keystone Mobility offers emergency and after-hours repair & maintenance for you so that you’re never without help.
We offer repair and maintenance services for the following equipment. . .
- Manual Wheelchairs
- Power Wheelchairs
- Power Scooters
- Assistive Vehicle Equipment
- Stair Lifts, Porch Lifts, and Other Assistive Home Equipment
You also have your choice of service when you call us. . .
- On-Site Service: We maintain an active coverage area of Central Pennsylvania that includes Adams, Berks, Cumberland, Dauphin, Lancaster, Lebanon, Perry, Schuylkill, and York Counties. Charges for on-site service include a standard labor rate and an additional travel rate which will be assessed based on the location of the call. Requests from outside the counties listed will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- In-House Service: We have an in-house technician available during our normal business hours. While walk-ins are more than welcome, there may be an extended delay in obtaining service as walk-in repairs are performed on a first-come, first-served basis. We recommend either dropping your equipment off for service or scheduling an appointment to ensure prompt attention.
- Emergency Service: We maintain an on-call technician for your service needs after hours. Please note that an additional service charge may apply.