Making Independence Affordable
Did you know that insurance providers don’t always cover 100% of the cost of mobility and home safety equipment?
That’s right. Insurance will normally only cover items that they deem “medically necessary”. Naturally, most folks have a lot of questions about this . . .
- What exactly does insurance normally cover? And what doesn’t it cover?
- Are there other programs that can help cover what insurance won’t?
- And what about low-cost financing options?
Fortunately, there are alternatives to insurance that may be able to reduce or even eliminate your out-of-pocket expenses on the equipment you need.
The easy way to find answers . . .
Keystone Mobility’s exclusive 16-page guide, “Making Independence Affordable”, can help you get the equipment you need – and want – for as little out-of-pocket or up-front cost as possible. This is vital information for anyone who’s looking to purchase mobility or home safety equipment. So naturally, we’re happy to offer it for FREE.
Eliminate hours of research and frustration . . .
You could spend hours searching for all the answers on your own. And it can be confusing. But we’ve already done all the work for you. So, why toil away at it when the answers are right here? Within the guide, you’ll discover . . .
- What Your Insurance May & May Not Cover
- 7 State & Federal Programs
- 9 Reimbursement Programs for Vehicle Modifications
- Private Programs & Grants
- Programs for Students
- Low Cost Financing Sources
- And Other Key Cost Factors
Save money. Save time. Enter your information to get your free copy of Making Independence Affordable right now . . .