Is someone you care for no longer able to live comfortably or safely at home?
Keystone Mobility is pleased to offer a full-color, 28-page resource guide to anyone who wants to learn more about how to make home safer and more accessible. Plus, you’ll discover options for better mobility inside, outside and away from home.
Complete with essential information you need to know, the guide explores. . .
- How To Prevent Moderate to Severe Injuries Caused By Falls
- Solutions for Safer Bathrooms
- Assistive Equipment for Bedrooms
- Tools & Modifications for The Kitchen
- Furniture & Accessories for Living Areas
- Home Modifications for Improved Safety and Quality of Life
- Mobility Solutions for Inside and Outside The Home
- And a Helpful Medicare and Insurance Guide
To request your FREE copy, call us at 717-482-8140
OR just complete the form to the right. . .