For Healthcare Professionals
We all know that referrals are essential to any physician or therapy professional. And it goes without saying that your patients are more likely to refer their friends and family to you when they’ve had a satisfying experience.
But how is your patient’s overall experience impacted by the Durable Medical Equipment supplier that they’re referred to?
In the eyes of your patient, your Durable Medical Equipment vendor is simply an extension of your practice. Be it positive or negative, your patient’s experience there reflects on you.
At Keystone Mobility, our goal is to give your patients a convenient, seamless experience that complements you and your practice.
Here’s how we do it. . .
1. Simple & Seamless
How We Work With Professionals. . .
Before we can make your patient’s life easier, we focus on making your job easier. We strive to be more than just a vendor. With Keystone Mobility, you have a partner dedicated to mutual success.
- You receive the prompt, personal attention that you expect and deserve.
- A live person will answer your phone calls, and we respond to email without delay.
- Your questions are answered accurately by experienced, thoroughly trained, certified specialists who genuinely care.
- With a wide range of products available and in stock, your patients’ prescriptions are fulfilled quickly and accurately. Plus, we offer complete product support.
- Save time filling out tedious forms. We work with a comprehensive list of insurance providers, and we handle the necessary paperwork.
- You’ll receive timely and convenient updates on the status of your patients and their equipment.
2. Personal & Supportive
How We Work With Your Patients. . .
From our origins nearly 25 years ago, we’ve focused on one thing above all else: SERVICE.
At Keystone Mobility, your patients won’t simply find the equipment they need. They’ll find the personal care and ongoing support they truly want.
- Certified specialists help your patients find the best solution within the parameters of their prescription and insurance policy.
- Your patients receive professional fitting, set up, and/or installation of their equipment, so it’s safe, trouble-free and easy to use.
- We educate your patients on the proper and safe use of their equipment.
- Your patients have access to tailored solutions, such as custom wheelchair seating and other specialized fittings.
- On-site or off, repair and maintenance service is available, regardless of where the equipment was originally purchased.
- We’re there for your patients any time they need us, with 24-hour emergency service.
3. Current & Informative. . .
How We Create Value For You
We’re always looking to create more value for the professionals we serve. As your partner and resource, we’ll keep you up to date on the latest advances, trends, and patient solutions.
- You and your practice have access to ongoing education through “lunch & learn” information sessions, expert equipment demonstrations, and more.
- You will receive our monthly newsletter, prepared for busy professionals like you, and chock full of timely, useful information.
- You’ll receive invitations to special events, Continuing Education classes, and more.
- We’ll work with you to create a customized experience that encourages patients to refer.
How can we help to make your job easier,
while giving your patients an experience that reflects positively on your practice?
Call Us Today at 717-482-8140
Together, we’ll give your patients a reason to spread the good word about your practice!